Let's play outside!
We're so excited to have you join us in nature.
Upcoming 2024 Winter, Spring and Summer Camp dates
1. Winter dates: MLK Jan 17th, President's day Feb, 21st, 2024
2. Spring and Summer 2024 Open now.
June and July dates available.
Upon booking a session for your camper, parents will receive a welcome email, then a week before camp starts another email will be sent with specifics about location, directions, and other important information for the days outside. T-shirts are included in the price for summer weekly enrollments.
"My daughter adored this camp- the teachers were fantastic, the art was so fun (we still marble about once a month), and the setting was beautiful. My daughter really got into hiking and went farther than we can get her to go (and with good humor). Wonderful camp! "-H. Sardinas
Please note that there is an online transaction fee of 2.4% .
We also accept check, Venmo or cash. Ask about discounts.
CANCELLATION POLICY: For 2024 summer camps:
1. If you cancel on or before May 1st 2024, you will receive a refund minus a $100 fee per child for each week that you are canceling.
2. If you cancel between May 2, 2024 and May 24, 2024, you will receive a 50% refund per child for each week you are canceling. After June 1, there are no refunds.
For other 2024 camps:
3. If you cancel on or within 30 days you will receive a full refund minus a $35 fee per child for each camp you are canceling.
4. For cancellations within two weeks of the start of camp you will receive half the amount. There are no refunds for no-shows after the first day of camp. Any short-notice cancellations or no-shows the week or day of child’s expected attendance at camp will receive no refund, except for medical reasons supported by a doctor's note.
5. In the case of a natural disaster, poor air quality (orange tier AQI of 100+), heavy rains, fire, or other emergency occurrence that affects ability to hold camp at our outdoor locations, Wild Ones Art Camp will not offer refunds for booked sessions. 50% rollover credit for a future camp is optional.
6. Once camp sessions fill up, children will be put on a waitlist. Upon any cancellations the next three parents on the waitlist will be notified asap and the spot will be given to the first family to respond.
7. Wild Ones Art Camp reserves the right to terminate this agreement with any client at any time.
8. If we have to cancel a session due to low enrollment, you will have the option to switch dates or receive a full refund.
9. Please be sure to inform us of any important medical conditions prior to the start of camp. It really helps us prepare to provide the best experience for your child.
Pictures will be taken of the campers throughout the days at camp. Pictures are posted to the Wild Ones Art Camp website and instagram page so that the parents and others can enjoy them. Photos will be available to download for you to save. If you DO NOT want pictures of your child taken or posted online please notify Wild Ones Art Camp of this request.